[open-development] Recommended reading around open development- any suggestions?

Zara Rahman zara.rahman at okfn.org
Fri Feb 14 09:48:05 UTC 2014

Hi all,

Just thinking about curating online resources for an 'Open Development'
reading list on the Open Development Toolkit site, and wondered if you
had any recommendations to add?

I've copied in some ideas here: http://okfnpad.org/p/opendevreadinglist

Please feel free to add any of your favourites- the more the merrier! I
just wanted to get the list started, and I know there's*a lot *more out
there! In particular, non-English language resources would be very
welcome, as would any resources produced by people/organisations in
low-income countries.

Thanks! I'll put a first version of this page up on the site early next
week.

Zara

--
Zara Rahman