[open-development] OpenDev Proposals for OKFestival 2014

Christopher Wilson wilson at theengineroom.org
Thu Feb 27 14:56:53 UTC 2014

Thanks for the mention, Sarah.
For issues about the ethics, privacy and security risks around data use
in the advocacy context, do take a look at the Responsible Data Forum
(holding the first event next week):
https://www.theengineroom.org/projects/responsible-data-forum/.
We're also looking into an event focused on responsible development data
in collaboration with Bond, OKFN and Privacy International, for London
in early Spring. We'll be having an open planning call on that Monday or
Tuesday next week, and I'll drop a line to the list with deets on that.

Cheers!
Christopher