[open-development] OK Festival Berlin July 2014

Katelyn Rogers katelyn.rogers at okfn.org
Thu Jan 23 06:59:19 UTC 2014

Hi all!

So pleased to see open dev folks already gearing up for OKFestival. I have cc'ed Beatrice Martini, our Events Manger, as I am sure she would be happy to talk about potential donors/sponsors for travel bursaries.

The dates for the Festival are the 15-18th of July. More detail regarding the programme, CfP etc. will be available soon.

Looking forward to planning!

All the best,

Katelyn
—
Sent from Mailbox for iphone, apologies for typos