[open-development] OK Festival Berlin July 2014

Claudia Schwegmann claudia.schwegmann at openaid.de
Thu Jan 23 07:20:24 UTC 2014

Hi all
Great to see this conversion kicking off! I am so excited to see many of
you in July (15-18th) in Berlin and happy to help organise a really good
development stream. How about a skype conference some time early Feb? I
imagine that a few of us will be at the IATI TAG next week and we can start
to develop a few ideas.

Best
Claudia

Claudia Schwegmann
*Open Knowledge Foundation Germany* <http://okfn.de>

Tel/Fax +49 (0) 5130 609691
Mobil +49 (0)177 3160 380 *NEW*

Twitter @OpenAidGermany
Skype Claudia.Schwegmann

*Die Open Knowledge Foundation setzt sich für offenes Wissen ein! Sie auch?
<http://okfn.de/organisation/spenden/>*