[open-development] Reflections on Making All Voices Count Open Dev Session

Lucy von Sturmer lsturmer at hivos.org
Tue Jul 22 12:45:02 UTC 2014

Hi all,

It was great to meet so many of you at OKFest last week and share news on the Making All Voices Count programme. I'm signing up a lot of you who chose to subscribe to our newsletter there (and for those who'd rather do it online, you can do so here ).

We've just published a blog on our session which was held as part of the Open Development Fringe Event Friday . You can read it here: "Open Knowledge & Changing the World ." We'd love to continue receiving your feedback, so please share your thoughts in the comments section.

In addition, I'd love to read your reflections on sessions held at OKFest so please forward them on in order that we can reflect on these also.

In the meantime, I invite you to check out our recently published Learning Outputs (some of you may have taken these home in the physical form) on Making, All, Voices, Count . Our Learning Community is open, so if you have a resource you'd like to share with us and our community, please upload it here.

Enjoy your holidays!

Lucy