[open-development] Berlin: planning Friday group session on "Follow the Money"

Jed Miller jedbmiller at gmail.com
Sun Jul 13 17:49:56 UTC 2014

Dear Rufus, Oludotun et al,

Thank you for your enthusiastic replies! We've changed the settings so that
in-line comments are enabled at the link below. Please post any thoughts
there:

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1moyOBfUMLB0eiPqO86gBWxWgbbZ_ONM95pm1jPGZToU/edit?usp=sharing

Looking forward to seeing you in a day or so,

Jed

--
Jed Miller | www.jedmiller.com
www.twitter.com/jedmiller