[open-development] Open Development Side Event in Berlin on the 18th July

Katelyn Rogers katelyn.rogers at okfn.org
Fri Jun 13 14:12:58 UTC 2014

Hi Everyone,

Thank you Duncan for getting the ball rolling on this! I booted a etherpad
where we can start collecting ideas here
<http://pad.okfn.org/p/Open_Development_Fringe_Event>.

>From what I remember from early discussions we have space for 100 people
for the day! As such, I think it is feasible to do both - structured
sessions around other areas of open knowledge as well as an open discussion
about emerging themes from the festival!

Regarding other areas of open knowledge, I know that the open science and
open education groups both expressed an interest in participating. I have
cc'ed both working group coordinators (although I am sure they are on the
list anyway!)

Only one month till the festival, I am looking forward to seeing everyone
in Berlin very soon!

All the best,
Katelyn

--

Katelyn Rogers

Working Groups Community Manager  | katelyn.rogers at okfn.org
<https://twitter.com/joebloggs> | Skype: katelynjrogers

Open Knowledge *See how data can change the world*

@okfn <https://twitter.com/okfn>  |  Open Knowledge on Facebook
<https://www.facebook.com/OKFNetwork>  |  Blog <http://blog.okfn.org/>  |
Newsletter <http://okfn.org/about/newsletter/>

*Have you bought your **tickets <http://2014.okfestival.org/tickets/>** to