[open-development] Open Development Side Event in Berlin on the 18th July

Claudia Schwegmann claudia.schwegmann at openaid.de
Mon Jun 16 06:26:29 UTC 2014

Hi all!
Thanks Duncan and Katelyn! It looks like Tues at 15 hrs Berlin time is the
most conveniant time for a call to discuss the OKfest fringe event. I just
added Duncan's suggestions to the pad. Should we use Hangout ? (My
experience is it works better than skype). Katelyn will you get us started?

Looking forward to speak to you!
Claudia

Claudia Schwegmann
*Open Knowledge Foundation Germany* <http://okfn.de>

Tel/Fax +49 (0) 5130 609691
Mobil +49 (0)177 3160 380 *NEW*

Twitter @OpenAidGermany
Skype Claudia.Schwegmann

*Die Open Knowledge Foundation setzt sich für offenes Wissen ein! Sie auch?
<http://okfn.de/organisation/spenden/>*