[open-development] Location for an open development fringe event after OKFestival

Claudia Schwegmann claudia.schwegmann at openaid.de
Mon Mar 17 11:04:53 UTC 2014

Hi all

As mentioned on our call last week, Wikimedia is offering five rooms with
an overall capacity of 190 people in a central location for 300 Euros on
the 18th of July. They are blocking the rooms for us for the time being.
You can see the rooms in this flyer:

file:///C:/Users/Claudia/Downloads/Wikimedia%20Deutschland%20-%20Brosch%C3%BCre%20-%20Offene%20R%C3%A4ume%20KLEIN%20(2).pdf

I have not seen the rooms, but I heard they are really nice.

How do people feel about this opportunity? Do we have sufficient people
interested in an extra day? Should we ask for less space?  Does the
location seem good? Is it too early to confirm the booking?

Best
Claudia

Claudia Schwegmann
*Open Knowledge Foundation Germany* <http://okfn.de>

Tel/Fax +49 (0) 5130 609691
Mobil +49 (0)177 3160 380 *NEW*

Twitter @OpenAidGermany
Skype Claudia.Schwegmann

*Die Open Knowledge Foundation setzt sich für offenes Wissen ein! Sie auch?
<http://okfn.de/organisation/spenden/>*