[open-development] Location for an open development fringe event after OKFestival

Tim Davies tim at practicalparticipation.co.uk
Mon Mar 17 13:26:32 UTC 2014

Hello all,

>From what I hear it's a really good venue.

Through the ODDC project I'm also seeing if we can reserve a larger space
there on the afternoon of Tuesday 15th, so that if there was interest in an
more formal 'open data and development' open workshop, we would have a
space for that.

All the best

Tim

On Mon, Mar 17, 2014 at 7:04 AM, Claudia Schwegmann <
claudia.schwegmann at openaid.de> wrote:

> Hi all
>
> As mentioned on our call last week, Wikimedia is offering five rooms with
> an overall capacity of 190 people in a central location for 300 Euros on
> the 18th of July. They are blocking the rooms for us for the time being.
> You can see the rooms in this flyer:
>

> file:///C:/Users/Claudia/Downloads/Wikimedia%20Deutschland%20-%20Brosch%C3%BCre%20-%20Offene%20R%C3%A4ume%20KLEIN%20(2).pdf
>
> I have not seen the rooms, but I heard they are really nice.
>
> How do people feel about this opportunity? Do we have sufficient people
> interested in an extra day? Should we ask for less space?  Does the
> location seem good? Is it too early to confirm the booking?
>
> Best
> Claudia
>

> Claudia Schwegmann
> *Open Knowledge Foundation Germany* <http://okfn.de>
>
> Tel/Fax +49 (0) 5130 609691
> Mobil +49 (0)177 3160 380 *NEW*
>
> Twitter @OpenAidGermany
> Skype Claudia.Schwegmann
>
> *Die Open Knowledge Foundation setzt sich für offenes Wissen ein! Sie
> auch? <http://okfn.de/organisation/spenden/>*

w: http://www.timdavies.org.uk | m: 07834 856 303 | twitter: timdavies

Co-director of Practical Participation:
http://www.practicalparticipation.co.uk