[open-development] Open Development Fringe Event

Marieke Guy marieke.guy at okfn.org
Mon May 26 10:52:29 UTC 2014

Hi Claudia,

This is great? What date is the workshop going to be on - will it be
Monday 14th July?

I'd really like to do some on the Making it Matter Workshop
<http://linkedup-project.eu/making-it-matter-workshop/> we ran (where we
brought together software developers, educators and individuals from the
development community to see how they can work together by using open
and linked data to support education in the developing world). Not quite
sure if this would be a brief presentation or something more
interactive. Open to suggestions and happy to fit in with your ideas for
a programme.

Thanks

Marieke

On 26/05/2014 08:02, Claudia Schwegmann wrote:
> Dear colleagues
> The okfestival program is online! Congratulations to all of you who
> got a session proposal accepted. I wanted to get back to you to on the
> open development fringe event. As we have discussed a few weeks/months
> ago, I have reserved the meeting space with 5 rooms of Wikimedia in
> Berlin for our event with the following capacities: 99 people, 30
> people, 10 people, 10 people, 14 people. The room can also be made
> into one big space.
>
> John Adams from the IATI TAG group has expressed interest to use one
> or two rooms of the venue - depending on how much space other people need.
>
> Duncan, as far as I remember you suggested to propose an "agenda" for
> this community event.  Is that correct? Whoelse is keen to propose
> something at the community event? Maybe it is a bit early to think
> about an event in late July now but I guess time will fly as always!
>
> Really looking forward to meet all of you in Berlin!
> Claudia
>
> Claudia Schwegmann
> *Open Knowledge Foundation Germany* <http://okfn.de>
>
> Tel/Fax +49 (0) 5130 609691
> Mobil +49 (0)177 3160 380 *NEW*
>
> Twitter @OpenAidGermany
> Skype Claudia.Schwegmann
>
> *Die Open Knowledge Foundation setzt sich für offenes Wissen ein! Sie
> auch? <http://okfn.de/organisation/spenden/>*

Marieke Guy
LinkedUp <http://linkedup-project.eu/> Project Community Coordinator |
skype: mariekeguy | tel: 44 (0) 1285 885681 | @mariekeguy