[open-development] Guidelines and Reference needed for the new start

stephen kovats r0g_media at intertwilight.net
Wed Oct 1 15:50:12 UTC 2014

Hi Nikesh,

you could also take a look at the publications produced by the International Development Research Council (Canada):
http://www.idrc.ca/EN

In particular I would recommend ...

'Open Development: Networked Innovations in International Development'
http://www.idrc.ca/EN/Themes/Development/Pages/IDRCBookDetails.aspx?PublicationID=1274

'Connecting ICTs to Development'
http://www.idrc.ca/en/resources/publications/openebooks/124-1/index.html

greetings,

Stephen

On 26.09.2014, at 06:27, Nikesh Balami wrote:

> Hello All,
>
> I am form Nepal and I have been volunteering at Open Knowledge Nepal as an active member since a long time.  Now I am trying to lead Open Development working group at Nepal. so, I need help from you guys. Please suggest me some blogs, presentation slides, books etc which I can read and understand about Open Development more deeply.
> Thanks!!
>
> Regards,
> Nikesh Balami
> www.neekes.com.np

South Sudan #DefyHateNow
feat. Prof. Leben Nelson Moro & Sieta Majok
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6AeAUl4Ga7A&feature=youtu.be&t=19m12s
r0g_agency for open culture and critical transformation gGmbH

supermarkt studio 3
brunnenstrasse 69
13355 berlin

+49 170 5887806
r0g-media.org
tweet @intertwilight

#OSJUBA / #OSWARRAP / #OSBACK / #DefyHateNow

'We choose to do the other things, not because they are easy, but because they are hard"
JFK, Rice University, 1961