[open-development] ICT4D, Tech4TA contacts in Mozambique?

Kersti Wissenbach krwissenbach at gmail.com
Fri Oct 17 10:12:29 UTC 2014

Hey guys,
I hope all is well!

I am going to be in Mozambique for some Technology for Transparency and
Accountability related work early November. Does anyone know some Tech4TA
people or organisations I should definitely not miss to get in touch with
whilst there? Also general community folks and otherwise thematically
involved 'ICT4D' folk would be great to get in touch with.
Any hints are extremely welcome!

Thanks so much and very best greetings,
Kersti

*Kersti Ruth Wissenbach*
campaign strategies | program coordination | research

*Freedom of Expression & Information | Open Development **| ICT4C *

NL ambassador Open Knowledge Foundation

Mobile +31 (0)634193966
Skype kersti.wissenbach
@kerstiru