[open-development] ICT4D, Tech4TA contacts in Mozambique?

Rui Correia correia.rui at gmail.com
Fri Oct 17 10:56:01 UTC 2014

Hi Kersti

Mozambique ICT has slipped out of my radar, but I'll forward you contact
details of people who have been active there more recently.

Best regards,

Rui

> Hey guys,
> I hope all is well!
>
> I am going to be in Mozambique for some Technology for Transparency and
> Accountability related work early November. Does anyone know some Tech4TA
> people or organisations I should definitely not miss to get in touch with
> whilst there? Also general community folks and otherwise thematically
> involved 'ICT4D' folk would be great to get in touch with.
> Any hints are extremely welcome!
>
> Thanks so much and very best greetings,
> Kersti
>
> *Kersti Ruth Wissenbach*
> campaign strategies | program coordination | research
>
> *Freedom of Expression & Information | Open Development **| ICT4C *
>
> NL ambassador Open Knowledge Foundation
>
> Mobile +31 (0)634193966
> Skype kersti.wissenbach
> @kerstiru

Rui Correia
Advocacy, Human Rights, Media and Language Work Consultant
Bridge to Angola - Angola Liaison Consultant

Mobile Number in South Africa +27 74 425 4186
Número de Telemóvel na África do Sul +27 74 425 4186