[open-development] DownScale 2014 - Amsterdam, 8 October

Christophe Guéret christophe.gueret at dans.knaw.nl
Mon Sep 15 18:20:49 UTC 2014

Dear all,

Following up on the announcement from Pelle I'd like to invite you to
DownScale 2014 which we will host at the VU just the day before the Open
Development Camp.

The goal of this workshop is to bring together problem owners and solutions
owners to discuss knowledge sharing issues and hack together innovative
ICT4D systems. We will spend half a day hacking+talking and report about
the outcome during the ODC. The workshop is free to attend for anyone
interested. If you want to present something, a problem or maybe a solution
you developped, please get in touch with the organizing team and send us a
short abstract. If you want to attend but not present anything this is
possible too ! In any case, don’t forget to register! ;-)

Event page : http://worldwidesemanticweb.org/events/downscale2014/
Registrations :
https://www.eventbrite.com/e/downscale2014-registration-12968851183

Looking forward to seeing many of you at DownScale and ODC this year :-)

Cheers,
Christophe

--
Onderzoeker
+31(0)6 14576494
christophe.gueret at dans.knaw.nl

*Data Archiving and Networked Services (DANS)*

DANS bevordert duurzame toegang tot digitale onderzoeksgegevens. Kijk op
www.dans.knaw.nl voor meer informatie. DANS is een instituut van KNAW en
NWO.

Let op, per 1 januari hebben we een nieuw adres:

DANS | Anna van Saksenlaan 51 | 2593 HW Den Haag | Postbus 93067 | 2509 AB
Den Haag | +31 70 349 44 50 | info at dans.knaw.nl <info at dans.kn> |
www.dans.knaw.nl

*Let's build a World Wide Semantic Web!*
http://worldwidesemanticweb.org/

*e-Humanities Group (KNAW)*
[image: eHumanities] <http://www.ehumanities.nl/>