[open-development] Join our Re:pulica session: Civic Tech and NGOs - How collaboration can drive Transparency and Accountability around the world

Kersti Wissenbach krwissenbach at gmail.com
Fri Apr 17 13:38:05 UTC 2015

Hello everyone,

Re:publica 2015 is coming and I would love to invite you all to a session
<http://re-publica.de/session/civic-tech-and-ngos-how-collaboration-can-drive-transparency-and-accountability-around-world>
I am co-running together with Jen and Paul from mySociety / Poplus.
We set out to explore what is needed to break through the silos of more
traditional NGOs and the civic tech scene in transparency and
accountability work.
We believe that both sides could certainly benefit from working more
closely together and wonder what keeps us from doing so and what is needed
to change it.

Therefore, NGO people, hackers, activistas, please join us plenty in order
to break down those walls and collaborate! Also please spread the word to
anyone you think could be interested in joining us on this path.

We will be more than happy to welcome you on *May 5 at 18.30PM* in the *Station
Berlin*:
<http://re-publica.de/session/civic-tech-and-ngos-how-collaboration-can-drive-transparency-and-accountability-around-world>
*Civic Tech and NGOs: How collaboration can drive Transparency and
Accountability around the world
<http://re-publica.de/session/civic-tech-and-ngos-how-collaboration-can-drive-transparency-and-accountability-around-world>*

Best wishes,
Kersti

*Kersti Ruth Wissenbach*
campaign strategies | program coordination | research

*Freedom of Expression & Information | Open Development **| ICT4C *

NL ambassador Open Knowledge Foundation

Mobile +31 (0)634193966
Skype kersti.wissenbach
@kerstiru