[open-development] Join our Re:pulica session: Civic Tech and NGOs - How collaboration can drive Transparency and Accountability around the world

Kersti Wissenbach krwissenbach at gmail.com
Tue Apr 21 12:36:09 UTC 2015

Hey everyone,

Last week I sent a shout-out to join our session during Re:publica 2015:

Civic Tech and NGOs: How collaboration candrive Transparency and
Accountability around the world
<http://re-publica.de/session/civic-tech-and-ngos-how-collaboration-can-drive-transparency-and-accountability-around-world>

We set up a lanyrd event to get a bit of an idea on the size of the group.
It would be great if you had the chance to indicate your attendance here
<http://lanyrd.com/2015/republica/>.

We hope to see many of you in Berlin!

Best greetings,
Kersti