[open-economics] todo pad

Guo Xu digitalepourpre at gmail.com
Wed Apr 27 21:53:20 UTC 2011

Hi folks,

Just a quick note: The new website for the OpenEcon group is up now on
economics.okfn.org or openeconomics.net. If anyone would like to
contribute blog posts regarding open data or econ in general, please
let me know so I can open an account.

We currently have two working projects listed (Metametrik and
Yourtopia/Progressvote). More ideas and projects are welcome, please
do not forget to suggest via http://ideas.okfn.org

Also, I have set up an etherpad for todos
(http://economics.okfnpad.org/1). The high priority issue at the mo is
the reply to Martin Ravallion, which we should have sent by Friday
this week.

Thanks and let's get the group up and running :)

Guo