[open-economics] Access Openeconomics.net

Rufus Pollock rufus.pollock at okfn.org
Tue Apr 26 19:21:53 UTC 2011

Hi Guo,

The site is now a bit out of a date. I'd suggest we repurpose as the
home of the working group and to make it a standard wordpress site
(part of our okfn.org multisite install). If you are around on irc or
skype over the next couple of days I can take through you setting this
up.

Rufus

On 26 April 2011 18:10, Guo Xu <digitalepourpre at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi Rufus,
>
> Just one quick question: While cleaning up the Wiki, I came across the
> OpenEconomics.net link. The website looks a bit outdated - is there a
> possibility for me/others to access the website and adjust it? Just to bring
> everything to the same level and post some of the news.
>
> Thanks a lot,
>
> Guo

Co-Founder, Open Knowledge Foundation