[open-economics] DataHub Data Party for Economics datasets

Rufus Pollock rufus.pollock at okfn.org
Tue Dec 20 19:45:22 UTC 2011

To follow this up:

@Alex/Guo/Velichka (and anyone else interested!): could you guys turn
on skype / irc 30m early at 1630 so we can prep instructions etc

@Alex: in particular you and I can sort out the howto.

@Guo/Velichka: can some correct the erroneous time in the calendar
(6pm rather than 5pm) and could someone put up a quick post on
openeconomics.net (just copy and paste of the announce if neccesary).

Rufus

--
Co-Founder, Open Knowledge Foundation