[open-economics] posted it

Rufus Pollock rufus.pollock at okfn.org
Thu Jan 13 19:27:04 UTC 2011

On 13 January 2011 09:35, Rufus Pollock <rufus.pollock at okfn.org> wrote:
> cc'ing open-economics ...
>
> On 12 January 2011 20:54, Guo Xu <digitalepourpre at gmail.com> wrote:
>> hi rufus,
>>
>> 1) posted the blog article now.
>
> Great. I've just made some minor amendments -- it's always good to
> more info at the top :)
>
>> 2) pushed the indicator csv with the newest questions
>
> OK.

I've looked at this file. I assume it is the question field you have
updated. There are some issues:

1. Questions are quite long still
2. Includes "What weight do you attach to a " on most questions. But
we already say at top of page what are relative importance. so rather
than having a question we just need a short human readable description
of that item.
3. Questions could still be more friendly ... e.g. "How important,
relative to the other economic measures, is total economic output per
capita to you?" - could this not be: "GDP (total amount produced in a
country in a year)" or similar ...

>> 3) unfortunately the /quiz error is still there. it takes you right to
>> question 3, for some reason.
>
> Hmm, can you update the issue. The difficulty at the moment is i can't
> reproduce this running locally and wonder if this is to do with
> threading in task in some weird way ..

Have now managed to track down this issue and fix (I hope):

<https://bitbucket.org/okfn/openhdi/issue/8/wrong-redirection-on-quiz>

If you notice this again please let me know.

Regards,

Rufus