[open-economics] Evolutionary economics and open economics

Guo Xu digitalepourpre at gmail.com
Mon Jul 11 23:27:39 UTC 2011

Hi Ernst,

Welcome and great to have you on board - great to see that you are
interested in the Metametrik idea. There are certainly a lot of points
we need to discuss when it comes to the next steps, i.e.
implementation. Have you had any experience with running
meta-regressions?

We are planning on having another Skype meetup in about two weeks - it
would be great if you could join us then. Will let you know in due
time.

For now, welcome on board! And please feel free to share any
interesting ideas, blog posts, or academic papers that come across.

Best,

Guo