[open-economics] Evolutionary economics and open economics

ernst salet ernstsalet at gmail.com
Thu Jul 14 07:08:31 UTC 2011

Hi Guo,

Thanks for your quick reply, I am definitely interested in joining the
skype meeting. Currently I am in the India time-zone (GMT+5:30), but I
am sure we can find a time that suits us all.
Btw, I do not have experience with running meta-regressions, I will
look into some articles about it before the skype meeting. However, I
do have experience with research on the meta-level (although not
directly related); for my master-thesis I developed a test to compare
(copula-based) multivariate forecast models on their predictive
ability and ran numerous size and power experiments to test its
validity.

Thanks for keeping us updated!
Ernst