[open-economics] OpenHDI is off

Dirk Heine dirk at common-future.org
Wed Mar 16 13:25:32 UTC 2011

Dear all,

Two things regarding Yourtopia:

1. the OpenHDI.org page does not work well, it does not show the same as
Yourtopia.net (including no "start quiz"-button). That is a big problem
for me, because I quoted the first URL in a job application that is
currently being reviewed. I would appreciate if OpenHDI.org could work
as yourtopia.net does.

2. I have drafted a suggestion how Yourtopia could be developed further
for the current EU debate on social progress indices. Maybe we could
discuss this and provide an OKF-input to that political debate even if
we do not have the resources to programme it. You find my proposal at
http://wiki.okfn.org/ProgressVote

I would be extremely grateful if somebody could solve the first issue
soon as the stakes for me in this being solved are not insignificant and
it is somewhat urgent. Sorry that I did not check if the URL works
before quoting it.

With best wishes,

Dirk