[open-economics] Macroeconomic Dynamic Model of Financial Stores and Flows

Miguel Fiandor mfiandor at gmail.com
Sat Dec 15 09:13:39 UTC 2012

Hi all too,

Sounds a great job what you are doing Alexander, i took a look to the
worksheet and I see you divide it in Central Bank, Banks, Frims, Households
and ¿Abroad A?. But no numbers, i don't understand much the worksheet, to
into account that i´m computer engineer, i just have dipped me feet into
accounting and finances, so I am quite newby on this.

About you have said, I think the target it's very interesting, and i'd be
interested in doing something similar in my country, Spain, probably many
people would be, right?,hehe
Well, I want to say it's that your methodology or procedure it's probably
what matters here, and what can really help others and us to do similar
thing in other countries. Since I guess that scraping the data (what I like
to do), it's going to be different for every country.

I take the chance to introduce myself, since I recently joined. I am
computer science and starting as entrepeneur in Spain now, i like
programming for scrapping data from the web and in the near future I hope
to visualize it too as well, to join the Opendata projects. I also did a
master on Environmental care so if it something going on poke me!.

The mail list is quite nice, but do we have a place with links to all data
where we could build charts, apps, studies??

Best regards,

                Miguel Fiandor