[open-economics] Yourtopia Italia - Submission deadline postponed to April 30

Rufus Pollock rufus.pollock at okfn.org
Wed Feb 1 09:18:46 UTC 2012

On 31 January 2012 17:20, Velichka Dimitrova
<velichka.dimitrova at okfn.org> wrote:
[...]
> and look out for a post about the event on the OKFN blog site very soon.

Here's a mockup of the app so far (this is just the index create page):

<http://okfnlabs.org/yourtopia/>

Quite a bit more functionality is already there but not obvious.

Big thanks to Rich Harris (<https://github.com/Rich-Harris>) who put
this together.

> I have some hot news, which just arrived today - The deadline of the
> Apps4Italy is now postponed to April 30.
>
> http://www.appsforitaly.org/blog/che-cosa-e-apps4italy/
>
> This would give us a bit more time to finalise our Yourtopia 2 application,
> yet it would be great if we would do this as soon as possible as new
> exciting projects are coming up. Besides, we should use the Hackday
> momentum!

What about a virtual meetup for an hour or two on Saturday. We could
also email participants in the hackday (not all of them will be on
this list!) about it.

Rufus