[open-economics] Yourtopia Italia - Submission deadline postponed to April 30

Velichka Dimitrova velichka.dimitrova at okfn.org
Wed Feb 1 16:47:34 UTC 2012

Hi again!

I've published a post about the Saturday Hackday:
http://openeconomics.net/2012/02/01/open-economics-hackday/

This Saturday we are gathering for a Hackday Follow-Up at 2pm GMT
(hopefully a more reasonable time to Dirk across the Atlantic).

>We could also email participants in the hackday (not all of them will be
on this list!) about it.

Absolutely, most of them are on Twitter, so I will get in touch with them.

Velichka

--
Velichka Dimitrova
Open Economics Working Group Coordinator