[open-economics] Reminder - City DataParty #3 tonight - 5pm GMT

Velichka Dimitrova velichka.dimitrova at okfn.org
Wed Feb 8 13:09:19 UTC 2012

Hey everybody,

I want to remind you that we are holding out DataParty #3 on the topic of
city and regional data, please sign up to participate in the Etherpad:
http://econ.okfnpad.org/data-party

We are going to work on extending the Europeans Cities database (still
looking for a catchy name for it):
http://thedatahub.org/dataset/european-cities

People with and without experience in data-wrangling are welcome! Except
for the standard Eurostat statistics you could also look for other
interesting stats.

--
Velichka Dimitrova
Open Economics Working Group Coordinator