[open-economics] Open Economics Book Club

Velichka Dimitrova velichka.dimitrova at okfn.org
Fri Feb 24 00:00:17 UTC 2012

Hey everybody,

The date for the first Open Economics Book Club MeetUp in London is fixed -
3pm on March 25, 2012.

You can sign up at the MeetUp page and invite more friends:
http://www.meetup.com/OpenKnowledgeFoundation/London-GB/621482/

Articles to read:
1) "Coase’s Penguin, or, Linux and The Nature of the Firm":
http://www.yale.edu/yalelj/112/BenklerWEB.pdf
2) "The Nature of the firm":
http://www.sonoma.edu/users/e/eyler/426/coase1.pdf

Looking forward to see you and having a nice chat!

Velichka