[open-economics] Profiles for the http://openeconomics.net/

Velichka Dimitrova velichka.dimitrova at okfn.org
Tue Jan 10 02:38:18 UTC 2012

Dear friends,

We are planning to expand our website a bit. I would like to suggest
we can have a profile page on our website, where we can feature the
Working Group members with a photo and a couple of sentences
describing who you are. This would be similar to the OKFN webpage
here: http://okfn.org/about/team/.

This would make you participation official, so you would not be just
the people on a mailing list.

Please send me an e-mail to velichka.dimitrova at okfn.org with a photo
and 2-3 sentences description, which you would like to be featured on
the website. Let me know also if you you like any contant
e-mail/website to be published.

Looking forward to your e-mails,

Velichka