[open-economics] Apps4Italy Hackathon - Dates fixed - January 27-78

Velichka Dimitrova velichka.dimitrova at okfn.org
Fri Jan 13 17:19:41 UTC 2012

Dear friends,

I would like to announce the dates of the Apps4Italy Hackathon, which is
going to take place on 27-28 January. Thank you all for collaborating in
picking up the date and participating in this activity!

The Etherpad for the event is the following:
http://econ.okfnpad.org/hackathon-jan-2011

The data party Apps4Italy on the January 18 is a one-hour preliminary event
on which we will begin compiling the dataset we are going to use for our
application.

I would also like you to know, we appreciate your active engagement, which
is essential to the Open Economics Working Group. Please, note that the
idea is to work on adapting the ProgressVote for the Apps4Italy submission,
but your creative suggestions are very welcome.

Looking forward to talk to you soon,

Best,

Velichka