[open-economics] Yourtopia Italia

Dirk Heine dirk.heine at okfn.org
Tue Jan 31 04:12:56 UTC 2012

Dear team,

Many thanks to everyone who came to the hackday last weekend. And BIG
thanks to Velichka, Guo and Rufus for all the work!

As you know, we are not done yet. One of the many things that need doing is
the texts for the website. Here is a small starter, and I would very much
appreciate if people could check it out and improve it.

http://econ.okfnpad.org/yourtopia2

It is meant as a background text, so the jury -and anyone seriously
interested- knows why we are doing all this. Need to also come up with a
shorter text (may 1 paragraph or so) for a hurried user.

With many thanks and best wishes,

Dirk