[open-economics] Notes from the Open Economics Monthly Working Group Meeting - March 14, 2012

Velichka Dimitrova velichka.dimitrova at okfn.org
Wed Mar 14 19:53:34 UTC 2012

Dear list,

Thank you very much for today's meeting - it was great chatting with you
and catching up on several of our projects. I am sorry we had to keep in
brief, there was a lot to cover, but I hope we would be able to finalise
some of the projects really soon and develop new ideas. You can view the
notes from our call here: http://econ.okfnpad.org/WGmeeting and if you have
any comments and links to add, please do so.

I would like to note that the deadline for the Innocentive Smart Cities
Challenge has been extended to March 24, 2012, so if you are interested on
working on this an cooperating with other members of the Working Group,
please give us a shout: https://www.innocentive.com/ar/challenge/9932803.
Have you got an interesting dataset with local/regional data that could be
analysed and visualised?

I will keep you updated about activities and meetings and if you want to
chat with other members of the Working Group, please join the #okfnecon
channel on irc.freenode.net.

The next  Open Economics Monthly Working Group Meeting would take place on
March 11, 2012.

Thank you all for contributing and being part of this!

--
Velichka Dimitrova
Open Economics Working Group Coordinator