[open-economics] A logo for the Open Economics Working Group

Velichka Dimitrova velichka.dimitrova at okfn.org
Thu May 31 16:49:09 UTC 2012

Dear all,

I would like to ask for your opinion and input about a potential logo for
the Working Group on Open Economics. Please let me know about if you have
any ideas about what this logo could feature. I have a couple of questions
to start on that:

- Should it be only text or should it also include an image?
- If it does include an image, what could that be? Supply and demand curves?

Any contributions and suggestions are welcome!

--
Velichka Dimitrova
Project Coordinator