[open-economics] Reminder: Open Economics Monthly Meeting - November 2012 - 5pm London / 6pm Berlin / 12pm Washington D.C. / 9am San Francisco

Anders Pedersen anderspeders at gmail.com
Wed Nov 14 12:20:34 UTC 2012

Hi All,

I look forward to join the discussion later today. A few points on the
Failed Bank list:
1) We discussed to add the Failed Bank Tracker as page under "Projects" on
the Open Economics site. I have written up a draft, which is ready to be
added to the site pending comments from any of you.
2) Adding EU documents: We could write up some Access to document requests
(via asktheeu.org).
However in order for us to work with text documents this we should consider
to request a DocumentCloud account for the site in order for us to annotate
documents.

Best,
Anders