[open-economics] Fw: Supermarket Pricing Information Bill

Dan daniel at ohuiginn.net
Thu Jan 17 12:40:31 UTC 2013

This would be very cool! I'm assuming there are minimal chances of it
becoming law, since it's a private members bill, but great to have it
even on the table.

Is the initiative for this coming from John Denham himself, or have ORG
been actively campaigning for it?

And does anybody have an idea what would be the most useful way of
helping move it along?

Dan