[open-economics] Open economics interest

John Levin john at anterotesis.com
Fri Feb 13 13:03:04 UTC 2015

Dear all,

Writing just to register my (continuing) interest in Open Economics. My
personal interest is in historical material - historical texts and
statistics, especially 17th - 19th centuries. Although many older, out
of copyright texts have been digitized, the metadata is awful, as is the
OCR. For statistics, the situation seems even worse, even though there
are many sets of figures in out of (c) publications.

But I'm afraid I have very little time at the moment, so will not be
making any long term commitments, but if there are hack days & the like
would probably make the effort to get stuck in.

Best wishes, and good luck with all the interesting projects being
promoted on this list,

John

--
John Levin