[open-economics] About Argentina and Openeconomics

Paul King paul.kinguk at gmail.com
Wed Feb 4 10:14:44 UTC 2015

Hi Alejandro,

I have had a go at editing your article. It was a very interesting read -
thank you.

I have made quite a lot of changes. My intention was to make sure the
English was correct, not to change your writing style and certainly not to
edit the content - so I hope I haven't done that.

I'm not very experienced at editing Google Docs on line, but if it's worked
(I hope) I'm very impressed with it as a method for collaboration.

I made my changes as suggested edits - so you can accept or reject them.

And I just noticed every paragraph in my email starts with "I". I'm not
really so egocentric :-)

Best of luck

Paul