[open-economics] About Argentina and Openeconomics

Gustavo Silva gustavosantaremsilva at gmail.com
Wed Feb 4 16:45:23 UTC 2015

Hi Alejandro,

I didn't mean to offend you and neither I meant you were lying or making
facts :) However, it is your opinion and we should keep our opinions out of
scientific articles. That is just the point and I am hoping you understand.

Consider a scientific paper that publishes articles frequently. We rarely
see the author's opinions over a topic. OK and OE follow the same principle
and kind of work the same way.

I am a bit tight on schedule - too many things going on. However, I also
believe there is no need for a skype meeting. You have our feedback so it
is up to you to decide to do some changes and stuff like that. I admit I
didn't see Paul's contributions because well... He is from the UK, so I bet
he knows what he is doing :)
Nevertheless, if you wish to discuss anything in particular in regard to OE
in Argentina, we can schedule something for sure and try to arrange
something for you, over there.

--
Best Regards / Obrigado e com os melhores cumprimentos,
Gustavo