[open-economics] [Project-discussion] Wiki Rating

Gustavo Silva gustavosantaremsilva at gmail.com
Wed Feb 11 19:32:27 UTC 2015

Hi all.

I sent an email recently about this project but I forgot to keep the same
structure.

You can find that message here
<https://lists.okfn.org/pipermail/open-economics/2015-February/000530.html>
.

I am looking for someone to take over the lead in issue #2 of that thread.
If you don't want to read that, it is about model recalibration (changing
factor weighting and possibly the factors themselves to derive index
implied ratings that are more intuitive and credible.

I have a plan to do this that I have discussed with Marc, from that
foundation, but I need someone to take the lead since I prefer to get you
the proper means and find people to get involved. However, since this is a
serious project and has more people involved - including another
organization - I will try to supervise your work and I will try to
contribute regularly.

@Samira: You seemed interested in getting involved in this project. You
mentioned that you were interested in this task particularly. Could you let
us know if you can take the lead? Also, can you briefly introduce yourself?

Thank you very much.

--
Best Regards / Obrigado e com os melhores cumprimentos,
Gustavo