[open-economics] Call-back to action

Gustavo Silva gustavosantaremsilva at gmail.com
Thu Jan 29 12:08:46 UTC 2015

Hi everyone,

We managed to arrange all the necessary conditions to get the work group
running again. As far as I know, the group was inactive for a long time and
thus, it is basically, a fresh start.
I am now the coordinator of the group and, therefore, want to know who is
interested in joining or re-joining the group again, in order to get some
projects running.

The principles are the same and I am not looking for drastic changes. I'd
like you to consider me as someone that can arrange you the proper
conditions to get your projects running. For now, I think it is better if
we stick to some of the existing projects since their base is already done.
Nevertheless, I am open and want to proceed to new ventures. If you have
any ideas, please let us know in the mailing list or on the forums
<http://discuss.okfn.org>. For the time being, since we lack human
resources, I think it is best if we stick to more appealing projects and
something that we can actually achieve.

Speaking of forums, I appreciate it if you could sign up in the forums and
if you could use them. The interface is slick and great, the UI is
easy-to-read and the platform is easy to use. We have our own section over
there <http://discuss.okfn.org/category/working-groups/open-economics>.

Thank you for your time. Please let us know your availability and interest
to get involved again in this Work Group. I have some plans for the future,
but I think we should go step-by-step. For now, the most important thing to
do, is to re-active and set-up our team.

--
Best Regards / Obrigado e com os melhores cumprimentos,
Gustavo