[open-economics] Project management tool

Gustavo Silva gustavosantaremsilva at gmail.com
Sun Feb 14 23:01:56 UTC 2016

Hi Rodney!

Thanks for sharing this. This sounds sweet, although I am a bit concerned
with the limit of 25 users per private room. I know, we do not even have
that many contributors, but I am afraid we might get stuck in the future.
Nevertheless, this will probably be the option. Exactly what I wanted!

Thanks once again!

PS: By the way, there are a few Python projects running and I remember you
were a person pretty comfortable working with this technology. Feel free to
investigate a bit about those and, of course, feel free to contribute in
any matter!

Best Regards / Obrigado e com os melhores cumprimentos,
Gustavo Silva