[open-economics] Spam messages

Gustavo Silva gustavosantaremsilva at gmail.com
Fri Jan 15 02:23:34 UTC 2016

Hello all,

As previous group leader, it is very sad to see sporadic spam messages and
issues not related (at all!) with this working group.
Therefore, since I still have admin privilege, I hereby would like to
inform you, these email addresses will be automatically sent to spam and
will be added to the ban/ignore list.

If you are sending these messages accidentally, make sure you solve the
issue. If you are enrolled in this list and keep spamming phishing
contents, then I'm afraid I have no chance.

In other issues, I will soon bring some new projects to this work group, so
see if there's another attempt revive this work group and work towards open
data. Please make sure you are registered in the forum (www.discuss.okfn.org)
and make sure you visit it regularly to keep yourself updated in regard to
the group.

Best Regards / Obrigado e com os melhores cumprimentos,
Gustavo Silva