[Open-education] Developing using open data for educational purposes - Vidi Webinar today - 2pm GMT/3pm CEST

Marieke Guy marieke.guy at okfn.org
Thu Dec 12 12:00:24 UTC 2013

Dear All,

If you are interested in developing services using open data for
educational purposes then you might want to come along to our webinar
later on today

The webinar will introduce the Vidi Competition at 2pm GMT/3pm CEST
today. Vidi is looking for interesting and innovative tools and
applications that analyse and/or integrate open web data for educational
purposes.

Details are in this blog post
<http://linkedup-project.eu/2013/12/09/calling-all-developers-vidi-webinar-time/>
-- including the link to Adobe Connect site.

During the session we'll give an overview of the LinkedUp Challenge and
explain how developers can get involved.  There will also be an
opportunity for people to ask questions (technical and general) about
the competition.

Remember to check your setup in advance - there is an Adobe Test page.
<http://admin.adobeconnect.com/common/help/en/support/meeting_test.htm>

It would be great to see lots of you there.

Thanks

Marieke

--

Marieke Guy