[Open-education] Google Group

Marieke Guy marieke.guy at okfn.org
Sun Oct 13 08:40:41 UTC 2013

Thanks Tom,

I've joined the group, it looks like a thriving community. I like the
divisions between discussion, events and policy.

Long-term we hope to see the Open Education Working Group as....a
working group - i.e. using discussion to fuel *real activities*. It's
early days and we are still working out how this will happen and getting
a feel for what is already going on out there. Getting discussion going
is a key factor and we are up for any advice we can get. Really keen to
get more people talking on the list but also keen to support
conversations happening elsewhere.

Thanks again

Marieke

On 10/10/2013 23:04, tom salmon wrote:
> Hi everyone,
>
> If it is useful I thought I'd mention that there is a big group of
> about 400 + peeps on the G+ communities for Open Education. Here is
> the link if you are interested to join in:
>
> https://plus.google.com/u/0/communities/102204610906149781269/members
>
> Best
>
> Tom Salmon

Marieke Guy