[Open-education] Directory of researchers & practitioners in the field of open education

Daniel Villar Onrubia daniel.villaronrubia at oii.ox.ac.uk
Fri Sep 20 12:58:52 UTC 2013

Dear all,

I am glad to see that people are so eager to introduce themselves and
share information about open education initiatives and research
projects they are involved in. I think it would be great to gather all
this information in a structured way, so I created a form in order to
create a directory of people working in this area.

The form is available at http://goo.gl/YNKxPf
And the directory itself might be consulted at http://goo.gl/20bdLu

I already created a similar directory some months ago, though it was
specifically aimed at the Spanish-speaking community of researchers in
this area. Although it is mostly in Spanish, I have copied the
information gathered via that form into the new (worldwide) directory.

I hope you find it of interest. Of course, any feedback would be very
much appreciated.

Best wishes,

Daniel

---

Daniel Villar Onrubia
Oxford Internet Institute. University of Oxford
daniel.villaronrubia at oii.ox.ac.uk | http://www.oii.ox.ac.uk/people/?id=170