[Open-education] Introduction: Cable Green

Cable Green cable at creativecommons.org
Thu Sep 26 17:59:16 UTC 2013

Greetings Open Colleagues:

It is a real pleasure to join this list and read all of your instructions.

My name is Cable Green and I lead the Education team / strategy / projects
at Creative Commons.

My work, in a nutshell, is to work with the global open education community
to leverage open licensing, open educational resources, and open
policies<http://wiki.creativecommons.org/Open_Policy_Network>to
significantly improve access to quality education and research
resources
so everyone in the world can attain the education they desire: http://
creativecommons.org/education

Before coming to Creative Commons, I worked in academic technology, online
learning in higher education, and recently led a project to build and share
a general education curriculum under the CC BY license: http://
opencourselibrary.org/

I tweet @cgreen <https://twitter.com/cgreen>

Looking forward to new collaborations with you all!

Cable

--

Cable Green, PhD
Director of Global Learning