[Open-education] Introduction: Cable Green

Cable Green cable at creativecommons.org
Thu Sep 26 18:31:27 UTC 2013

Greetings Subhajit:

Please forgive the typo - "It is a real pleasure to join this list and read
all of your *introductions*."   ;)

It is very nice to meet you.  I'm sure you saw this recent India OER
announcement: http://creativecommons.org/weblog/entry/39342

And thank you for participating in CC India!  http://wiki.creativecommons
.org/India

I'm always pleased to see international open organizations (Creative
Commons, OKFN, Wikimedia, COL, SPARC, UNESCO, etc.) partnering on OER and
Open Policy work.

We can do so much more together than we can alone. Here's to new
partnerships and collaborative action!

Warmest regards,

Cable