[Open-education] CFP - OER14: building communities of open practice

Marieke Guy marieke.guy at okfn.org
Wed Sep 11 10:19:28 UTC 2013

Thanks Suzanne,

We (the Open Knowledge Foundation) are planning to submit a short-paper
proposal on 'Building a Global Open Education Community' about the Open
Education Working Group. Obviously it's tricky to write a proposal on
activities that you have only just started doing but we hope that by
April next year the Working Group will be in full-swing!

Post OKCon <http://okcon.org> we would like to get the community more
involved in scoping the working group and ensuring that it reflects
community wants and needs.

If you do have any ideas on what activities you'd like to see the
working group engage in then please do submit them to the mailing list.
We'll start a more formal process for sharing ideas in late
September/early October.

Marieke

Marieke Guy
LinkedUp <%3Fhttp://linkedup-project.eu/%3F> Project Community