[Open-education] Opening Educational Practices in Scotland - Save the date

Kate.Signorini kate.signorini at open.ac.uk
Tue Aug 19 10:54:57 UTC 2014

The Opening Educational Practices in Scotland<http://oepscotland.org/> (OEPS) Project is delighted to be holding its first Advisory Forum on Monday 13th October 2014 from 10.00am to 3.30pm at the Edinburgh Training & Conference Venue, St Mary's Street, Edinburgh.

Invitations will be sent out shortly with more details about the OEPS Project and the programme for the day but we wanted to give you as much advance notice of the date as possible.

The OEPS project has been funded by the Scottish Funding Council for three years to facilitate best practice in Scottish open education. It aims to enhance Scotland's reputation and capacity for developing publicly available and licensed online materials, supported by high quality pedagogy and learning technology. You can find more information on our project website: http://oepscotland.org

The OEPS Project Advisory Forum aims to create a dialogue between the OEPS project and key stakeholders in Scotland (and beyond).  We will use this first Forum event to publicly 'launch' the project - although a significant amount of work has already been undertaken over the past few months and we look forward to sharing this with you too.

With best wishes,
Kate
Kate Signorini, Interim OEPS Project Manager
Email: OEPScotland at open.ac.uk<mailto:OEPScotland at open.ac.uk> and oepscotland at gmail.com<mailto:oepscotland at gmail.com>
http://oepscotland.org/       Follow us on twitter @OEPScotland
Tel: 0131 549 7162 (internal ext: 71162)